429 E Main St
Westfield, PA 16950
Westfield Borough was incorporated on February 12, 1867. The first settlement was called “Priestville” and was a central point for missionary activities. The name was later changed to Westfield as it was the westernmost point for settlers in the Cowanesque Valley.
The population of Westfield Borough was 1,064 in the 2010 Census. Although it is in a downward trend, the population has remained between 1,000 and 1,200 residents since it was formed.
Services provided by Westfield Borough include water and sewer, police coverage, street lighting, and street maintenance. The borough is one square mile in size. The Municipal Building was converted from an old condensery in 1982 and also houses the Crary Hose Fire Company. Westfield is governed by a 7 member council and mayor.